Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly

Subject: Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly
From: VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 1998 06:34:49 -0400
John Austin wrote:

>I've been wondering how many list members besides myself use Olympus
>equipment exclusively? No other brand of 35mm, no medium format, no
>large format. Just trying to figure how many holdouts besides myself
are
>on the list.  This is in no way a put down for other brands or formats.
>No flames required or desired.

I use and own Olympus exclusively. The bodies I currently have are an
OM-2n, OM-3, OM-4 and OM-4Ti (my latest acquisition). Most of my lenses
(I own about 30) are Zuikos, but of course some off-brand lenses are
just too tempting to leave them in the shop, like the Tokina ATX
80-200/2,8, ATX 35-70/2.8, ATX 28-135/4-4.5  and Koboron 120-600/5.6-8.
Medium format? Who needs medium format when these new superiour films
like the improved Kodak Ektar 100 are available?

Hans