Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly

Subject: Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly
From: "Marco Tomat" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 8 Jun 98 20:32:27 +0200
On Lun, 8 giu 1998 3:26, John Austin <mailto:j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I've been wondering how many list members besides myself use Olympus
>equipment exclusively? No other brand of 35mm, no medium format, no
>large
>format. Just trying to figure how many holdouts besides myself are on the
>list.  This is in no way a put down for other brands or formats. No flames
>required or desired.

Sorry. While I use Oly as preference for both MF and AF, I use Nikon F or
F2 when I need to use my old 85 1.8 for that kind of bokeh it gives... and
also when I need a 20 mm lens (not yet one in OM mount, sorry). My big ATX
28-70 is in Nikon mount too (to use with a N4004x). And for carrying a
camera in my shirt pocket I use a Yashica T5, sorry again. Before catching
a 50 3.5 I had been needing my "Apollo" for macro/repro work too.

Anyway the 900f my shots since 1984 has been Olympus.

Marco