Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly

Subject: Re: [OM] Exclusively Oly
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 07:39:27 +0100
I use only Olympus.  I don't have time to spend exclusively on photography
(except very rarely), so my photography is on the fly.  Of course, I have a
dream that soon I shall leave the RAF and travel the beautiful spots of Europe
(with some excursions to the majestic splendours of America and Canada) taking
wonderful photographs which I can sell to magazines etc...

Then, of course, I might have to buy a MF camera or 2 - not to use of course,
but to show that I am a serious photographer ;-)

Chris