Re: FW: [OM] FW: Professionals using Olympus

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] FW: Professionals using Olympus
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:40:24 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 21 May 1998, KRIS GARREN wrote:

> I get allot of mail order catalogs and study them constantly
> but have been a little afraid of placing an order, especially for
> used stuff.  What experience have you had buying used equipment
> by mail-order?

  This wasn't addressed to me, but I've bought plenty through mail order
stuff. There's a great article on how to do this in the Pop photo '97/'98
Buying Guide ("The Smart Mail Order Shopper", p.141).

> How do Zuiko lenses compare to the other brands like Tokina?

  While there's lots of great Tokinas, the Zuikos will amaze you.

> I'm from Columbus, Ohio!

  Columbus is a nice-sized city. You should be able to locate lots of used
equipment there, as well as other photographers.

                                     *= Doris Fang =*