FW: FW: [OM] FW: Professionals using Olympus

Subject: FW: FW: [OM] FW: Professionals using Olympus
From: KRIS GARREN <KGARREN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 12:36:37 -0400
Doris,

You must be blessed and have a much bigger budget that I!
If I could afford it, my collection would be growing by the minute.
I guess the expense of kid's has slowed me down, and also a husband
who has his own expensive hobbies<g>, we all have to share!

< Both. It is an ongoing process, and I do not consider myself a
"collector" in any sense of the word. Practically everything gets used
at least a few times a year, but I do have my favorites (OMs). Within the
first 3 years, the number of cameras was already high. >

Speaking of vision, I have bad eye's (wear contacts) and have a really
hard time focussing my OM-10.  Do any of the other OM's have easier
focussing?  The OM-10 doesn't allow interchangeable focussing screens, what
OM's do allow them and which focussing screen are the best?  This is the
reason why I bought the Canon, I thought AF would greatly help me.
However,
ironically, I seem to get more out of focus shots than I do with the
Olympus. I'm
puzzled by this one!

< I felt the need to explore to see what aided and abetted my vision.>

Thanks,

Kris