Re: FW: [OM] FW: Professionals using Olympus

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] FW: Professionals using Olympus
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 07:21:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 20 May 1998, KRIS GARREN wrote:

>   He's always complaining
> about having to lug camera bags.  Any suggestions for "packing light" and
> still getting what you need?

  Experience. Being able to let go of the hardware security blanket. Your
hubby is an angel for carrying bagS!!!!!!

> Do you buy most of your equipment new or used?   How many years has it
> taken

  Both. It is an ongoing process, and I do not consider myself a
"collector" in any sense of the word. Practically everything gets used
at least a few times a year, but I do have my favorites (OMs). Within the
first 3 years, the number of cameras was already high. Since we are
saddled with them (until nanotechnology enables us to get implants!) I
felt the need to explore to see what aided and abetted my vision.

                                     *= Doris Fang =*