Re: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off topic -

Subject: Re: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off topic - long)
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 08:25:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 20 May 1998, Ken Norton wrote:

> Don't know yet.  Just got my Mamiya Super-23 via FedEX a few minutes ago.
> Looks great so far--but it is HEAVY!!!!!!!!!!   Can you say "Sherpa"?

  Ken, I once met a guy who had a huge camera collection (several
hundred), and of course, I HAD to ask what his favorites were. He told me
that he had done a lot of reportage, industrial and ad work in many places
in South America, all using one of those Mamiyas (I think an earlier
model). He raved about its durability and specially the lenses.

                                     *= Doris Fang =*