Re: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off topic -

Subject: Re: [OM] Now I remember why... (somewhat wedding equipment off topic - long)
From: "Ulf Westerberg" <ulf.westerberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 May 1998 20:00:51 +0200
Ken Norton wrote:

>Saturday I went down to St. Louis to take a look at some MF equipment and
>also to buy flash equipment and meter to replace what was stolen.

<BIG snip of Ken reviewing MF cameras>

Thanks, Ken. I really enjoyed reading your posting. I'll save it should I
ever venture further (God forbid) into wedding photography.

>BTW, I also looked closely at the Nikon F5.  For some reason it doesn't
seem
>as impressive in person.  It's big, heavy, and requires a Masters Degree in
>computers to figure out how to turn it on.  I would love to have one, but
>I'd have to keep the OM's to actually take pictures with.  The Nikon F3
>looked like a tiny toy in comparison.

If the Nikons F4 and F5 were the last and only cameras on earth I'd stop
photographing and paint or whatever. How can a 35mm camera be as clumsy as a
MF (Pentax 645)?????

Systemsanalyst/programmer with some sort of Degree in computers
Ulf Westerberg