Re: [OM] What's wrong with an OM-10?

Subject: Re: [OM] What's wrong with an OM-10?
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 19:50:39 +0200

Joel Wilcox wrote:

> At 09:03 AM 5/16/1998 +0200, you wrote:
>
> IMHO as long as you have an Oly lens to mount, you should aspire to own at
> least one OM-1, whatever else you may own in addition.

I must say I am getting quite interested to buy an OM-1. (Everyone seem to have
so many good things to say about that camera.) Tell me more, or give me an
address so I can read and learn more about the OM-1.I know OM-1's for approx.
$200-250 (US$). Is that a good price, or may the cameras be in a bad condition
for that price?

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen