Re: [OM] 4X4 the Rockies.......

Subject: Re: [OM] 4X4 the Rockies.......
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 23:04:18 -0600
George,
        I guess my point was that with a pg wife one might want the restriction
of
the larger vehicle. Less chance of ego overcoming caution.
        I have had several Cherokee's as well and am here to tell you that they
are awesome in the clinches, but you can go too far and get way over your
head in a heartbeat with out even trying, even in a jeep. You already know
this, but some might not.
        The Rockies are not just a few small hills, they are big, tough, rugged
mountains that demand to be respected.
        Really heavy mean
stuff......Blah........Blah,..............danger...........fear.......blah,b
lah.....

        Honestly, there are plenty of trails out there that can kill you, and
far,
far more that will not, it is just helpful to know where you are going. Be
sure to mark the trail on a map and share it with some one who is not on
the trip. Set a time to be back. Do not deviate from the plans as this will
render you unfindable by your friends.

        Simply:

        A good 4X4 can drive you to a place where you are unable to step out of
the vehicle for the fear of falling a great distance. A good driver will
get you home.

My Two Pinched Pennies Worth,

Bryant.