[OM] OM-1n advance film lever problem ?

Subject: [OM] OM-1n advance film lever problem ?
From: ciatty@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 04:21:36 -0400 (EDT)
Recently I bought an OM-1n with 50 f. 1,8 in a really good condition.
I shot some films of slides and all seems to work fine.
There is only a thing that I don't know if is working correctly or not.
The advance film lever don't stay near to the ASA sensibility knob.
Even if I push it there, the lever gently return a few (2 or 3) millimeters far.
Does anyone know if is it a problem or not?
Thanks in advance and excuse-me for my poor english.
Giorgio.