Re: [OM] OM-2000

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2000
From: "R. Lee Hawkins" <lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 16:08:52 -0400
Cc: lhawkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
In your message dated: Mon, 04 May 1998 17:08:59 EDT you write:
>A camera salesman could also just be saying that to push another model (he's o
>verstocked
>on) on which he makes a much higher profit.    The Pop Photo review points out
> how  good
>the 2000 is, and I'll go with that.

I challenge anyone to show me a review article in a photographic
magazine that criticizes any camera body.  To judge from the reviews
I've read, only minor things are criticized, but other than that, every
camera body ever made walks on water, if you believe the reviews.

Cheers,
--Lee