RE: [OM] It's all for sale...

Subject: RE: [OM] It's all for sale...
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 17:22:15 -0500
>>Hey Denton,

I made the same decision a couple of months ago. I didn't want to invest
my hard earned money into a dying system. Contax's cameras are solid,
their lenses great, and a 3 year warranty to boot. If you need any
information on system components or accessories, send me email.
cheers,
-Stephen Kudlacek
BTW, if you are interested, we have a Yashica/Contax mailing list. The
Web address is:
http://pobox.com/~cg/photo/yashica.

Thanks, especially for the list. I knew there was one and was not quite
sure how to find it.

I am pretty amazed at how fast I have gotten rid of the Oly stuff. Seems
like I could have got more especially for the lenses.

I was planning on buying an RX now and the new Aria later, but when I went
to Wall Street Camera they had a used RTSIII that I really loved. Since I
also bought a 35 1.4 and a 85 1.4 I got a pretty good deal. I think the
Aria matched with the 45, 50, or 35-70 will make a great walking-around
counterpoint to the RTSIII.

Would you happen to know if anyone has done any good books on Contax?

Regards,

Denton Taylor
Photogallery at www.dentontaylor.com