RE: [OM] It's all for sale...

Subject: RE: [OM] It's all for sale...
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 21:17:10 -0600
At 01:20 PM 3/19/1998 -0800, you wrote:
>I apologize to all on the list. :-(
>I had meant to send this email privately to Denton. Though you are all
>welcome to do the Contax thing when Olympus stops manufacturing the
>OM-system :-)
>-Stephen Kudlacek

Stephen,

You're forgiven, at least by me. But you'll pardon me if I don't jump ship
just yet. After all, I'm still shooting 1970's Olympus cameras, not entirely
dead yet. And I'm making do with a 1974 BMW, a 1933 Martin guitar, c.1958
Dynakit amp, nee 1952 wife -- you get my point. I have the feeling I'll be
dead before Olympus cameras will.  Don't really care much one way or the
other about the "OM System" as long as there are cameras to shoot.  I just
wish I had enough extra $$$ to help ease Denton's pain.

Have a good one.

Joel

-- snip --