Re: [OM] CCD's vs. Film --- an astronomer's perspective....

Subject: Re: [OM] CCD's vs. Film --- an astronomer's perspective....
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 14:01:54 -0800

--
Lee;

Thanks for the most complete explanation yet on the film vs CCD debate.

As for the photo site, the digital image of the Inner Corona is
interesting.  Now, imagine my surprise when I first arrived at the site:
I'm thinking I'm going to see a digital Oly photo and ... The only photo
I saw was the one on the left! I'm thinking re the camera, "Man I gotta
get me one of these!"

george  :>)