Re: [OM] Big Bend, Texas

Subject: Re: [OM] Big Bend, Texas
From: Ted Slotwinski <t2n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 1998 14:00:42 -0800
Joel,

While I personally have not been to Big Bend,  I found a website that may
interest you.    It's the homepage of Steve Cary (
http://web2.airmail.net/scary/index.html ).    He is into Contax SLR's and I
found it when searching the net after reading of Denton Taylor's OM sale ....

He has several nice photos of Big Bend and may have some good info for you.

Ted