Re: [OM] Which OM digital ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which OM digital ?
From: Paul Haigney <lensmanten@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 11:30:00 +0100
Pay no attention about the renaming, I got a bit confused reading articles & reviews, although Olympus don't make it easy, the film days were so much simpler🙁, I'm in Ireland

& the E-M1 mark III is unavailable new here & in the UK, I did locate an outlet in Germany I dealt with in the past selling it new in kit form C/W 12-40mm for just under €2k