Re: [OM] Where are the fast UWA lenses for MFT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where are the fast UWA lenses for MFT?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 02:02:52 -0700
<<Short of that, are there other tricks to focus? It's manual. Is it possible that it
actually is at infinity focus at the mechanical stop? Does focus in daylight on really far
terrestrial <<objects equate to stars? If so, focus and tape in place?

Easier said than done on MFT unless the lens has superb MTF wide open.  Need to
refocus a tad for the foreground (usually) so taping works for one shot.

When thinking of using OM WAs for starry sky for Utah, I determined that, with proper adapter, infinity focus was right on the mechanical stop. Assuming 6+ miles is sufficient.

Perhaps the Laowa 6 mm will be that way. When I had the 7.5/2, I didn't check
that.

Polly Anna Moose