[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Three days in France

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 11: Three days in France
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2023 08:44:17 +0200
I spent 3 rather intense days in France during the 3rd week of March, first a
day visiting my uncle Joseph in Le Mans, and then 2 days at the OECD, attending
the plenary meeting of the Task Force on Countering Illicit Trade, a body under
whose auspices we carry out joint studies of international trade in counterfeit
goods (in case you are curious, the latest is here:
https://euipo.europa.eu/ohimportal/en/web/observatory/risks-of-illicit-trade-in-counterfeits-to-small-and-medium-sized-firms).
 So most of the Paris photos are from inside the OECD (or the immediate
environs), or taken while walking to the metro station from my hotel. Besides
the great view of the Eiffel Tower from the Trocadéro, there are some
picturesque garbage piles, a testament to the French propensity to strike, and
some dogs having fun in a park. It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=3926

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx