Re: [OM] Where are the fast UWA lenses for MFT?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where are the fast UWA lenses for MFT?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 19:19:15 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Zero-D Moose writes:

<<<How much does that matter, for this use? No straight lines in the star field.

Don't care much about straight lines but some barrel distortion correction
algorithms may mess with the stars.  You are the resident expert on such
algorithms.

<<<What about the LAOWA 6 mm f/2 Zero-D
<https://www.lenstip.com/646.7-Lens_review-Venus_Optics_LAOWA_6_mm_f_2_Zero-D_MFT_Coma__astigmatism_and_bokeh.html>?
 Pretty impressive.

Lack of coma is remarkable.  Heavy vignetting I can live with.   Focusing these
lenses is not trivial at 2AM.  I would say if AF, it would be in my cart.  Good
find though.

Mike