Re: [OM] {dpreview} Where are the fast UWA lenses for MFT?

Subject: Re: [OM] {dpreview} Where are the fast UWA lenses for MFT?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 10:04:10 -0500
I was just about to post that. Amazon has decided that the useful, shiny
toy they acquired is a thing that they're not really interested in, so
they're putting it on hold starting the 10th (no new content) and then
shutting it down completely at some undetermined point in the future. It's
really a shame because it's an invaluable source of info. Every camera/lens
I've bought, starting with the EM-5, has been researched there.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline

"Never follow anyone. Be your own hero." -- Neil Peart

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age
Before Beauty"

"Deep inside we're all the same." -- Dennis DeYoung/Styx