Re: [OM] New entry in Bubble Stakes

Subject: Re: [OM] New entry in Bubble Stakes
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2023 01:50:00 -0700
Pretty nice bubbler!  Nice acquisition.

Glad you like it!

Like all the Series Ones, it's a beautifully made and finished lens. Amazing contrast in size and weight next to the Culminar.

You really really need a spread sheet to keep track of the alt lenses.

I'd be even more lost without the one I have. 😁

It claims that I have 27 different stand alone ALT lenses. (For example, two
different mount Culminar 135s count as one.)

And 13 LensBaby Optic Swap Optics.

And 23 different adapters, with a few multiples.

More than likely, at least one of those numbers is wrong. 😉

Listed Moose