Re: [OM] More pix from Cute Gear

Subject: Re: [OM] More pix from Cute Gear
From: Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 18:11:51 +0000
Exakta extension tubes are an oddity - the male and female bayonets unscrew
from the tubes, which all have threads, not bayonets. And the two bayonets
can be screwed together for a very short extension. I have a spare set if
you have an urge...

....as well as the Kopil Bellowsmat tilt/shift bellows. With a CZJ Tessar
50/2.8 sunken mount, which is a predecessor of the Zuiko 135/4, a macro
lens which can focus to infinity.

Sorry for the OT, it was a big boy who started it, but he ran away....

Piers