Re: [OM] Wishes and M42 adapter for FTL Zuiko's

Subject: Re: [OM] Wishes and M42 adapter for FTL Zuiko's
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 15:31:41 -0800
On 1/13/2023 6:42 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
I have an LTM to Sony E. But since I wanted the max helicoid, I bought the most
expensive form. Namely a Shoten L.M - S.E Macro with 6mm of extension. 5mm or
4mm is less expensive. Then I just put an M39-L/M thin adapter on it.

[Head slap] I didn't think of this double adapter solution; possibly because
Leicas have never been for me.

I just won a Leicaist LM-E focusing adapter for $26, including tax and shipping. According to reviews, OK, if not the best. Then 'Bayed the LTM to M adapter. Should all be here in 7-10 days.