Re: [OM] Wishes and M42 adapter for FTL Zuiko's

Subject: Re: [OM] Wishes and M42 adapter for FTL Zuiko's
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2023 11:42:45 -0800
On 1/2/2023 12:54 PM, Frank wrote:
Hi all,

I wish you all a nice, peacefull and healthy 2023!

Yes, for you and all here!

And some Olympus content: through the years I tried some M42 adapters to
use the FTL Zuiko's, but they didn't work. I didn't want to grind the small
pin down, which prevents the lens to screw in completely, and stops the
diaphragm ring. Maybe I missed reports here about it, but I found that
the newest
K&F adapters
<https://www.kentfaith.com/KF06.435_new-product-kf-m10115-m42-nex-pro-20-year-high-precision-lens-adapter-orange>
have a smaller 'ridge' which allows to mount the lenses completely because
the pin stays outside of the surface of the adapter. So I finally get to
play with them. The 28 and 50/1.4 are missing in my small collection
though...

Congratulations! Getting to use vintage lenses has been fun for me.

Does anyone know if these lenses have the same optical design as the
slightly later introduced OM versions of these lenses?

Not a clue.

New Years Moose