Re: [OM] Phoodly Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Phoodly Photos
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2022 12:22:15 -0700
On 8/23/2022 6:39 AM, DZDub wrote:
Mmmmmmmmmmmmoose

I was hoping that a photographer with your skill could make me finally
appreciate foodies.  Well done, but nope. :)

I sure don't think of myself as a foodie. I do like good food, but not all the pretension of exotic ingredients, tiny portions, plates more about artistic presentation than the actual food . . .

OTOH, I do like cooking. I've been the primary, mostly only, cook for family
groups of one to five people for 50+ years.

This recipe is nice because it's so simple and so tasty. I gather it first
turned up on TikTok, and spread wildly.

Cherry tomatoes, a block of feta, olive oil, salt, pepper and pepper flakes go in the oven for 40 minutes, than get mushed up and mixed with pasta. The version I found garnishes with basil. I like that so much that I mix fresh basil in with the whole thing at the end.

I use aged Greek sheep and goat milk feta. Those who don't really like feta can use the almost tasteless US cow's milk version.

So, what, five minutes prep before the oven, and maybe ten after, dead simple
and tastes wonderful!

Bleating Moose