Re: [OM] Phoodly Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Phoodly Photos
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 22:30:29 -0500
On Tue, Aug 23, 2022 at 2:22 PM Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 8/23/2022 6:39 AM, DZDub wrote:
> >> Mmmmmmmmmmmmoose
> >>

> >> I was hoping that a photographer with your skill could make me finally
> >> appreciate foodies.  Well done, but nope. :)
>
> I sure don't think of myself as a foodie. I do like good food, but not all
> the pretension of exotic ingredients, tiny
> portions, plates more about artistic presentation than the actual food . .
> .

GAH, I think I've insulted you.  I'm so sorry.  "Foodies" refers to the
photos, not the photographer.  I don't enjoy photos of food, that's all I
meant.

My son is an erstwhile chef, so I have some appreciation for plating and so
forth.  Taking a photo before eating, like some prayer ritual -- well, it's
amusing, I guess, and some people really seem to enjoy it, and I enjoy
people enjoying themselves.  No judgment expressed or implied.

Joel W.