Re: [OM] OM-1 and 100-400 mm lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-1 and 100-400 mm lenses
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 20:14:42 -0500
On Fri, Jul 8, 2022 at 6:29 PM Mike Gordon via olympus <
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>    On the other hand, the Sigma is decent:
>
> https://www.olyendomike.com/La-Palma-2022/i-QZWcZqx/A

More than decent, I'd say!  What are we seeing there that is unique to the
setup?  There are some petals on the left flower that seem like they should
be sharp but aren't quite.  Since I've been doing focus stacking lately, it
looks a bit like a stack with too wide a stop and/or too few shots or
intervals.  I can't quite make sense of the left flower, I guess.

Joel W.