Re: [OM] Hey, wait! I got a new complaint!

Subject: Re: [OM] Hey, wait! I got a new complaint!
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2021 20:13:50 +0200
I had an early Lumix FT L1 that I loved. My first digital camera as such to
tell the truth. The Vario-Elmarit that came with it had such an efficient OIS
that I never ever even noticed what others call shutter-shock. I regularly shot
at 1/8 sec hand-held, and it was sharp.

That may be one of the reasons Pany didn’t bother.

My later cameras of quite a few other brands sometimes caused me trouble with
that, but so rarely ...

Amities

Philippe