Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 12:59:09 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
 It is working.
I am in the middle of another semester in pursuit of a masters degree. School
has presented unique challenges, for example: these days the emphasis isn't on
rigor, but on exposure to as many topics as possible. I was even penalized once
for doing too good of a job. On the plus side, it is much easier to get a
degree.I have not posted on a regular basis in years, more precisely from that
time when Nathan posted a link to a page commemorating the life of his father.
That was also the time when mine passed away, but he was of the kind that
people rather not remember. So, I needed some time for myself and not fully
contributing to the life of the list became a habit...:) Nowadays I read the
digest daily, but post only when I come across some tidbit of info that
everyone here might be interested in.
Best
Boris