Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 08:38:33 -0700
> From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx <mailto:om3ti@xxxxxxxx>>
>
> I've been melting and forgot everything photographic. Now I'm trying to
> figure out where I would like to move. Someplace where they have water.

When I moved to Canada, I looked at several different climate models for the
area I moved to. They all showed this area one of the few that were supposed to
get cooler and wetter, even as climate change kicks it.

Be careful what you wish for. We're now enduring "Junuary," with a prediction
of heading into "Februly," possibly followed by "Marchgust."

On the plus side, the forest fire danger is low… as is the predicted garlic
harvest, which has been moulding in the rain.

Jan