Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 21:45:55 -0700
On 6/18/2021 5:03 PM, MICHAEL GORDON via olympus wrote:
Cluck, cluck Moose writes:

<If I were looking for a 12 mm for <astro, I would simply get the PL <12/1.4. If the
results didn't <impress, I'd return it and try <another. Rent one? That's how <Ctein
started.

Astro trips trying to be resurrected so looking again.  MFT lens sample
variability is higher than most and is a worry.  If the lens works with SS AF
it will be tried one way or another.
BTW we need photo documentation of all the nice work being done on the Moose
lair.

I suppose there is a reason why I think photojournalism should be called illustrated journalism. It's not really photography to me.

I'm pretty hopeless at documenting my life. I occasionally realize I could shoot a photo of my meal - after it's gone, or mostly gone. I tend not to photograph things like this. There would probably be no photo of the torn out half of our bathroom, were it not for this reminder.

I'm fascinated by the process, but tend not to think of shooting it.

Art Y Moose