Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/6/2021: art in Madrid

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/6/2021: art in Madrid
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 21:55:11 -0700
On 6/20/2021 1:14 AM, Philippe wrote:
Bosch and Miro rank high in my personal hall of fame, thank you.

About Miro, I was stunned in his museum/foundation at Barcelona, a triptych
there got me on hold for very long minutes, really worth a visit.

Both painters always start my imagination galloping no end, which I like so
much.

For me, add Kandinsky.

/"Color is the keyboard, the eyes are the harmonies, the soul is the piano with many strings. The artist is the hand that plays, touching one key or another, to cause vibrations in the soul."

Yowza!

Eye and Ear Moose
/