Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/6/2021: art in Madrid

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/6/2021: art in Madrid
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2021 10:14:07 +0200
Bosch and Miro rank high in my personal hall of fame, thank you.

About Miro, I was stunned in his museum/foundation at Barcelona, a triptych
there got me on hold for very long minutes, really worth a visit.

Both painters always start my imagination galloping no end, which I like so
much.

Thanks again.
Amities

Philippe