Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 13:17:38 -0700
At 6/21/2021 04:02 PM, Mike wrote:
>Art Y Moose writes:
>
><<I'm fascinated by the process, but tend not to think of shooting it.
>
>Mebbe that's what phone cams are for?   I tend not to shoot such things either
>but we came across a roll of film that Marnie shot of our house in various
>stages of construction.
>It was interesting to look at now.   We had an 8ft drop off in the back off
>the side deck before we moved a small hillock from the back to use as fill and
>create our back rock garden.
>Pre reno, demo'd and brand new make for a nice series of sorts though not very
>artsy per se,  still fun to look at later.
>
>Not all has to be art or artsy, Mike

I usually take photos of construction to know were wiring, plumbing, studs, etc
are in case I later need to access them. And in some cases to document what was
done to the house when selling.

An example is the house I sold in Hopkinton MA, which had problems with ice
damming. So I had the roof removed, 2 inch foam insulation added with a 1 inch
air channel to prevent ice damming.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qWCxzko6onpYVEar6

Here in AZ I have been digging up the drip system, and take photos in case I
need to get to it at a later date. Construction photos are often those you wish
you had taken but didn't.

WayneS