Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?
From: Steve Troy <sctroy@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 16:26:37 -0400 (EDT)
Like Wayne, I did the same thing when we had an addition put on the house.  As
part of that project, all the plumbing and nearly all the wiring the the house
were redone.  I took photos of everything before the drywall went up - you
never know when you need to know where the pipes and wires really are.

Steve Troy