Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?

Subject: Re: [OM] Why so quiet? Is this thing working?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2021 10:45:47 -0700
On 6/19/2021 5:59 AM, Willie Wonka via olympus wrote:
  It is working.
I am in the middle of another semester in pursuit of a masters degree. School
has presented unique challenges, for example: these days the emphasis isn't on
rigor, but on exposure to as many topics as possible. I was even penalized once
for doing too good of a job. On the plus side, it is much easier to get a
degree.I have not posted on a regular basis in years, more precisely from that
time when Nathan posted a link to a page commemorating the life of his father.
That was also the time when mine passed away, but he was of the kind that
people rather not remember. So, I needed some time for myself and not fully
contributing to the life of the list became a habit...:) Nowadays I read the
digest daily, but post only when I come across some tidbit of info that
everyone here might be interested in.

Always happy to hear from you, Boris!

Sorry to hear about your father, of course, both his death and that he was not
a positive influence.

Welcoming Moose