Re: [OM] Laowa announces second chipped MFT lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Laowa announces second chipped MFT lens
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2021 08:10:29 +0200
Mark that « Made in XYZ » was first introduced by Britain in 1887as a
protective trick in order warn their customers that the cutlery they found on
thier market might be deceiving and not worth British steel.
The country in question was then … Germany …

https://www.dw.com/en/125-years-of-made-in-germany/a-16188583

Amities

Philippe