Re: [OM] Is OMZ 50 1.4 (high sn) shaper stopped down than 50 1.2? --Caut

Subject: Re: [OM] Is OMZ 50 1.4 (high sn) shaper stopped down than 50 1.2? --Caution, on topic.
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 01:00:39 -0800
In the past several days I've been shooting with just one lens.
Granted, I did take three with me, but the other two ended up being a
waste. This lens absolutely maxes out the sensor. There's nothing left
to prove. It's extremely sharp and pretty well behaved. In fact, it's
likely sharper than almost every lens in my entire collection. What is
it? It's a final version of the OM Zuiko 50/1.8 lens.

OK, the honest truth is that I haven't been outdoors much lately. I
did go on a date Saturday, hiking with a potential boyfriend. Took a
bunch of pictures with the 50/1.8 on the Sony to prove a point, but
was otherwise distracted. :)  I might get around to posting a picture,
or not. The lighting was a bit drab, and spring hasn't hit yet. While
still spectacular by lower-48 standards, they weren't by Alaska
standards, The trails were a slippery mess and I ended up on my can
more than once which provided great entertainment to my date. (He was
otherwise fine, but laughing at me wasn't one of the finer moments).

Regardless, the "nifty fifty" of OM Zuiko fame really punches way
above its weight. Granted, it does have issues, but it's still quite
amazing. I'VE got issues too, but I'm still quite amazing. Hah.

AK (very messy and messed up) Schnozz