Re: [OM] Viewfinders [starry 14mm]

Subject: Re: [OM] Viewfinders [starry 14mm]
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 21:05:16 -0500
On Tue, Apr 27, 2021 at 6:45 PM Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Jdubs wrote:
> > Thanks for the trip down memory lane!  I would say I'm not super
> nostalgic
> > about film, but there were a lot of interesting moments shooting that
> way.
>
> Hiking with big tripod and no quick-release. :)

Chalk it up to being star-struck ambling about with Your Highness.

> On an unrelated note, Facebook had popped up a "on this day 7 years
> ago..." picture I had posted. I don't get "triggered" very easily, but
> for some reason it really unsettled me. I need to be careful about
> even thinking of Iowa right now. Weird.

 I get those pretty routinely.  I think it's a fairly impersonal bit of
code that conjures that up.  As to Iowa and thinking about it -- I guess I
am intrigued!  What meaneth the Schnozz?

I haven't been out of Johnson county in over a year now except for a
kayaking adventure mid-fall on the Maquoketa River in October with a bro.
Cathy and I will venture out to pick up baby girl daughter at the Des
Moines airport on Saturday.  I wonder how many new wind farms we will see
after a year.

I was just looking at some photos of abandoned buildings we photographed
about 20 years ago today.  Good times.  More to come, I hope.

Joel W.