Re: [OM] Viewfinders [starry 14mm]

Subject: Re: [OM] Viewfinders [starry 14mm]
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 12:21:41 -0700
> From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>>
>
> Eventually I got the Oly tubes and a 21/3.5, with which I was NOT able to
> duplicate what you were able to do with the 21/2.

Luck over skill! I think I shot half a roll on those damn bleeding hearts, and
this one was the only one that didn't suck!

Here's another done with that combo that I had to practically stand on my head
to get. The Benbo tripod was a great help! I also relied on the OM angle
finder, as the OM-4T didn't have either a floppy or a floppy screen to argue
over.

        http://www.bytesmiths.com/Personal/pix/Screen%20Rez/02LAA37-1828.jpg

For scale, there's a fir needle toward the bottom. The mushroom was about the
size of a nickel.

Jan