Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR

Subject: Re: [OM] Adobe bringing Gigapixel type function to ACR and then LR
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2021 13:01:55 -0800
Moose of a different mother wrote:
> Good summary of the changes from II to III here.
> <https://www.dpreview.com/reviews/olympus-om-d-e-m1-mark-iii-review/2>

I certainly would be more than happy with the Mk2. But if one is going
to cause grief with the credit-card balance, go all the way. (just
kidding).

> Not an exclusive club! I could probably spend years processing good to
> excellent stuff I've shot and not yet processed,
> or not reprocessed with the tools and skills I didn't have then.

I'm doing some testing of Silkypix v10 right now. Man alive, I love
how gentle it is with tonalities. There is some special sauce in that
converter engine that just gives a wonderful creaminess to flowers and
skin.

> Aren't you the one who lectured us a few years ago about the power of two or
> three pass rating to deal with that problem?

Do as I say, not as I do.

AG/DG Schnozz