Re: [OM] Fiber Outage - books

Subject: Re: [OM] Fiber Outage - books
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 06:38:31 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Although I have an extensive library of everything you would want to know
about analogue design and the math that goes with it, I haven't looked
seriously at a technical book in years.  That doesn't mean that I don't have
new ideas for circuit design, and I have a really lucrative one on the back
burner.  Would you believe an amplifier with virtually no distortion?

     I'm more inclined to reading murder mysteries and history these days.

>> If you want to see what I have been reading during the pandemic year...
>
>I'm usually studying technical stuff. A lesson I learned the hard way
>is that I have to invest at least 10 hours a week to keep from losing
>ground.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson