Re: [OM] OT: Missing Packages

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Missing Packages
From: John Hermanson <jhermanson21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2020 17:41:07 -0500
When hack DeJoy was put in charge of the PO,  he ordered that 670 automatic
mail sorting machines be  disassembled, removed, destroyed, and/or
mothballed.    Literally disassembled and thrown into special dumpsters and
hauled away.   In at least one case, a Maine PO was able to reassemble
their machine, splice all the cut wires and get it going again.  All this
in an attempt to delay mail-in ballots.

On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 11:29 AM Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>      This morning I was refunded by evilBay for a package that got as far
> as Memphis and then **POOF** disappeared.  Now I have a second package
> overdue after passing through Memphis.  Anyone else experiencing this?
>
> Chris
>
> When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
>      - Hunter S. Thompson
> --

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.