Re: [OM] OT: Missing Packages

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Missing Packages
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 13:23:31 -0800
A shamazon package that was to be delivered the next day became lost in Revere
and is still awol 3 days later.  They sent another one out free of charge
though the other may resurface. That almost never happens, but this is an
unusual year.

I've had this happen a couple of times. Then the original appeared days later. The question then is what to do with the extra?

A friend tried to get the Great A to pay shipping to get their extra back, but was unsuccessful. It seemed it could only be sent back as a return, generating a refund. They found no way that didn't involve a bonus for them.

So I just gave up and kept both.

Of course I don't have time to deal with it now until the weekend and a foot
-16" of white stuff arrives tonight.

Good luck with that! A few days ago, we got much desired rain, and more was predicted for today, but that's changed. What looked like the start of a good rainy season seems to have disappeared. 🙁 Balmy low 50s, morning sun now being weakened by thin clouds.

Whether & Weather  Report Moose