Re: [OM] New additions to the Living History Farm

Subject: Re: [OM] New additions to the Living History Farm
From: Wayne Shumaker <om3ti@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2020 07:33:42 -0700
At 9/7/2020 05:04 AM, Wayne H wrote:
>I like your 110 stack Wayne, but I'm not sure reading that article was worth
>the time !
>
>...Wayne (H)

Reading the article, it took me back until I realized it was an exercise in
pointing out the absurd way some photographers go over the top about lenses.
Take his example of the green tomato vine shot with prime and zoom. Can you
really tell any difference between the two shot? or leaded glass?? Only lenses
with less than 9 elements... The P.S. is the key to it all being satire.

WayneS