Re: [OM] Stuck at home in Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: [OM] Stuck at home in Pennsylvania
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2020 16:57:25 +0200
It makes perfect sense. Our big stores like Carrefour have also closed off the
non-food, non-necessities part of the store (clothes, furniture, electronics
etc.). You do not want people coming to the store to browse around in those
items. The parts of the store that sell food and other essentials remain open.
Among those essentials are cleaning products and basic household items,
including, yes, a toilet plunger. More importantly, beer, wine and booze are
also considered essential here, and rightly so.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman

Alicante, Spain
<http://nathansmusings.wordpress.com/>

YNWA

"I’m not arguing, I’m just explaining why I’m right"