Re: [OM] Magic in the Digital Darkroom

Subject: Re: [OM] Magic in the Digital Darkroom
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 20:39:27 -0800
On 1/10/2020 2:06 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
My major portraiture project back in November had me exploring
different tools and techniques for clearing up some stuff.

A couple more tools to check out. I'm still holding on to ON1 Portrait 10. When they went to integrated app with year naming, they dropped the portrait tool for at least a couple of years, but I see it's back. I let the new, integrated app go, but held onto the portrait app. Pretty useful.

Does what it says:
"Portrait Tools
Auto-detect faces and retouch to smooth skin, brighten and sharpen eyes, and whiten
teeth."

A specialty tool for faces is Imadio's ShineOff. Best thing I've seen for removing shine on skin - without screwing anything else up. They also make PearlyWhites, for teeth, for which I have not felt the need.

Tool Box Moose