Re: [OM] Monroe Township #8 Schoolhouse

Subject: Re: [OM] Monroe Township #8 Schoolhouse
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 11:39:29 -0800
On 1/8/2020 4:40 AM, Wayne Shumaker wrote:
Just a comment on the website. The Next link seems to take on to another album
rather than the next photo. A bit confusing, while clicking the picture does go
to the next photo. That may be the intended behavior, I just found it
non-intuitive.

I agree. The " Previous | Up | Next" in the upper right refer to galleries, not individual images. Clicking on the image itself, left or right side and using the thumbnails below it is how to navigate. Singapore is an old gallery app. I used to do a lot of upgrading to it, hence all the nice EXIF data and link to Google Maps.

I've mostly switched to Google Photos for new stuff, for the glorious "thumbnail" display, but lots of older stuff is still in Singapore.

The photos are gorgeous.

Thanks!!

We travel a lot, these years. We were away from home for 1/4 of 2019. Bhutan, So. Utah and Ireland were glorious. Different than, but no prettier than, parts of our own back yard.

Travelin' Moose