Re: [OM] Lens choices for m43 - Painful thoughts

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens choices for m43 - Painful thoughts
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 14:59:27 -0400 (EDT)
I am fascinated with you guys that use non native lenses with your cameras. I
feel like there should be some of you in an exhibit in the zoo. My first
cameras, in college, was a pentax spotmatic. I took good photos, but there were
things that drove me nuts, and threw many monkey wrenches into my works. Lord,
lord, screw mount lenses, stop down metering, pre set apertures. I didn't want
any of that getting in the way of my getting the photos I wanted. So I got rid
of it. And there's no way I'm going back!!

And, Jan, keep your damn hands off my 21/2!